I started off the week forgetting to pack Matt a lunch, so off to a bad start, but we finished up pretty well.
We spent a total of $9.95 on groceries this week and bought the following:
- 1 lunch from the grocery store
- 2 packages chicken sausage
- 1 clamshell container of baby spinach
- 1 avocado
- 1 package paper towels (free)
- 4 boxes Excedrin (paid tax only)
And we ate out for lunch today (using a BOGO coupon), but that’s it. Crazy thing is how little we actually ate up from the pantry/freezer! We could go for a long time at this rate.
Also took a bunch of extra food to the local food pantry.
So I’ll be carrying over $10.05 to next week, for a total grocery budget of $30.05.